Tuesday 17 December 2013

Updated Poster

I have updated the mock poster using the feedback that I gathered though Facebook, addressing as many of the problems as possible.
I also asked 2 graphic designers their opinions on how the poster could be improved purely for aesthetics as I felt there was something not quite right about it.


Most of the changes I made were quite subtle:


I am now much happier with the aesthetic of the poster since it is much more in the style of Saul Bass posters/title sequences or Pixar title sequences like Monsters Inc and The Incredibles. If we were to use this as our main poster I would want to update it once again to help improve how easy it is to understand. To do this it must reference the film more than it does, this can be done using stills from the film or a tagline.

TB

No comments:

Post a Comment